The first message you send to a woman online will make or break your chances with her. Make a positive impression and you’re halfway to getting laid. Make a negative impression and your chances of fucking her have already ended. Guys make the following mistakes on the first email to a girl online…
- Message too short. You didn’t give her enough information to decide if you’re worthy of her attention.
- Message too long. You told her too much about yourself and she probably didn’t even read the entire email.
- Message too perverted. This may come as a surprise, but telling a woman that you’re going to ram your 12-inch cock into her ass isn’t a turn-on.
- Message too romantic. There are some men that sign-up for hookup sites and think the hopeless romantic schtick will get them laid.
When writing a first email, keep it simple, to the point, and creative. Here are some examples of emails we’ve personally used that have received high response rates to…
Subject Line: Sorry, no pictures of my junk included…
Email:This may come as a surprise to you, but I’m going to make you wait to see the Family Jewels. Now, don’t get me wrong, it’s not because I’m ashamed of what I’ve got. I just figured you’d seen enough of those pictures from the other guys emailing you. How’s about instead of exchanging perverted pics, let’s talk about what we’re looking for in a partner over some drinks this weekend? My treat!
Subject Line: What you’re looking for!
Email: There’s no point in opening any other emails. I read through your profile and, as you will notice, we’re both looking for the same things in a partner. Plus, we even share many similar interests. And, let’s face it, I’m a pretty darn good looking dude!So hit me up when you get a chance and maybe we can set something up for this weekend. How’s that sound?
Why Those Emails Work …
A good first email should be…
- Mildly funny, but not cheesy
- Short and to the point
In both emails, we conquered each of those requirements. There were no lame clichés that men still think work. Women hate cheesy pickup lines. We kept the emails short, to the point, and they were original. We were also aggressive in suggesting we get together soon. The last point we need to make on introductory emails is to ask a question, preferably at the end. This gives her something to respond to and helps get the conversation going.